This is the first post for our new recipe category ” Speedy Meals “.So if your short on time don’t fear we have recipes for you ! This month is Fair Trade month so we are featuring Alaffia Red Palm Oil .Alaffia Red Palm Oil is fair trade and orangutan free .
Health facts about red palm oil
- High in Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Contains 15 times more carotenoids than carrots
Stir Fried String Beans
1~ Bag of String Beans
2~ Garlic cloves
2 Tablespoons ~San-J gluten-free soy sauce
1 Teaspoon~ Onion Powder
3 Tablespoons~ water
1). Rinse string beans and carrots
2)Chop onions, ginger and garlic
3) Snap string beans and snip the stems.
4) Add all ingredients in a stir fry pan , including water , add a top and let the ingredients simmer for 5 minuets
5) Add palm oil stir fry for 2 minuets , add extra seasoning for flavor
1) Chop carrots , onions and garlic .
2) Add ingredients to a pan , let them cook for 3 minuets
3) Then add vegan fish cutlets to the pan
4) Add red palm oil and cook until cutlets are browned
5) Serve ! You are welcome to add grains such as brown rice or quinoa and salad for the finishing touches .