Recognizing Prostate Health this week .Prostate is a male sex gland which is underneath the urinary bladder. Prostate produces seminal fluid which carries sperm outside of the body .Common prostate problems are prostatitis , enlarged prostate and prostate cancer .
We are going to briefly discuss prostate cancer .Prostate cancer definition uncontrolled spread of abnormal cells of the prostate . When the prostate grows too large it squeezes the urethra . Urethra is the tube that allows fluid to pass out of the body through the penis .When the growth squeezes the urethra then urine can either slow down or stop.
- Incorporate Omega 3-6-9- either in fish or Flora 7 sources oil
- Incorporate cooked tomatoes and cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower and broccoli )
- Seek medical attention for stress, high blood pressure , high cholesterol and depression
When should you get a PSA check up
- Men between the ages of 40-75
- Also recommended if three or more close relatives have had prostate cancer